Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Friendships... Long-term & Long-distance Ones

It's incredible feeling when you meet some friends of yours again and everything's the same as it was even though you haven't seen each other for year or more. I feel like it was yesterday when we said good bye to each other and here we are today again. I'm really enjoying that and I'm grateful for this kind of friendship. Somehow this can help me forget about time. And about the distance too, because since I'm closer to some friends of mine now I got more far from the others.

This already happened with Ieva and Nils back in these old days. And now... for instance Rosita. I remember the last day when I saw her in May 2005. I went to her place, we were talking for a while, then took a few picture together and -- said good bye. It hit me more then I was expecting, I spent long time afterwards thinking about the fact she just left back to Hong Kong and realizing I already miss her so badly. Then, fast forwarding to January 2007, and we are standing at Wan Chai, Hong Kong island, hugging each other and it's back.

Look up -- there is always someone watching you, treating you well and thinking of you. You might wave, give him a wink or just smile back...

Thanks my friends to you all~

^.^ k.

No comments: