Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Weekend With... FutureSex / LoveSounds

If you ask me, which I kind of music do I like and listening to (not the same, sometimes) in these days, most likely I don't give you a clear and straight answer. "Many stuff across the genres", perhaps should be the reply. For instance this weekend -- Justin Timberlake and his FutureSex / LoveSounds. I've never been really fan of r'n'b, maybe I'm just influenced by the environment here, many Chinese like that music, you can spend all night long in the clubs listening to r'n'b music if you like to.


Curious, as usually, I tried FutureSex / LoveSounds and found out it was nice try. You can read a lot of
reviews talking about the inspiration from Prince, Michael Jackson, the others and the perfect job done by producer Timbaland, and... Whatever, I'm just enjoying it.

And I like the first part of the record much more -- is it saying something about my mood lately? Hard to say :-) According to the name, there should be the difference. Yet, first nine songs is more dynamic (including almost aggressive sounded single Sexyback) and very sexy. And I have to mention another Justin's older good song, Cry Me a River, because I'm missing this sort of song at the current CD (there is a Losing My Way, but it isn't exactly the same style).

When I saw the cover by glance, it immediately recalled me another album with the disco ball on it. Totally different music though, don't get confused by the picture (I didn't use the other name for that on purpose). Do you know which
one? ;-)

k.

No comments: