Saturday, September 23, 2006

Movies (01)

I was just thinking about to publish brief notes regarding the movie which I've seen lately. If you're looking for some movies to watch you might wanna get some ideas. And it helps me to keep the list of movies. Some of them worth to try (see the ~ sign).

The Lake House:


Okay, my mystery correspondent, I get it.

Sandra Bullock, Keanu Reeves, and their nice way of sharing life through time. 2006, IMDb. ~

Edmond:


Now look what you've done.

How can an ordinary guy became a madness in one night. Or is this a something else behind this story? 2005, IMDb. ~

Closer:


Hello stranger.

I already saw this movie last year with Qimin. I was a bit nostalgic in these days and in the mood for this movie too, so I watched again. Another reason was Clive Owen, who draw my attention since The Hire series (great BMW commercials) and Inside Man. 2004, IMDb. ~

The Sentinel: Michael Douglas as an agent with one tiny secret and one huge issue. 2006,
IMDb.

The Da Vinci Code:

I am on the Grail quest.

Apparently I'm the last one who saw this. Nothing special. Better to read a book, which is also nothing special though (anyway, it's got quite easy English). 2006, IMDb.

(To Be Continued...)

No comments: